Saturday, December 20, 2008
Birthday and Belly Shots
So, today Ms. Maya had her "Cake and Ice Cream Affair" i.e.: Parents too broke for a real party, so everyone just ate cake and ice cream. It took everyone a while to finally get to our apartment, but once they did we had fun. When we were singing "Happy Birthday" to Maya, she started to cry. It was soo funny! I'm not sure what sparked that, but it was funny nonetheless. Of course, we suck because no one got any footage of that. She ended up with a lot of toys and clothes. So much so, that I'm really contemplating buying her any more toys for Christmas. I'll buy her some shoes and maybe a couple of outfits. I think DH is going to buy her a Barbie Jeep-the battery operated kind, the type you can ride in-which will be fun for her. Okay...here are some photos! And...some 9 week 4 day belly shots!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment